- Yamaha Motor Finance Corporation offers two financing options: a WebBank-backed Yamaha Credit Card and an in-house installment loan program.
We reached out to Yamaha and WebBank for more information on their financing needs. Both alternatives typically demand a credit score of at least 700, although reps noted that a score in the upper 600s might be approved on a case-by-case basis.
If you have a credit score of less than 700 and are approved for Yamaha financing, your APR will most certainly be significant — it may be as high as 24 percent.
Yamaha does stringent credit checks on applicants, typically utilizing TransUnion ratings to establish their creditworthiness.
You must apply in person at a Yamaha dealer for both the Yamaha Credit Card and the installment loan program.
The only difference between the Yamaha Credit Card and the installment loan program is that you must furnish the loan amount in advance when applying for an installment account.
At the time of application, you must supply the following information for both credit options:
- Phone number
- What is your present address, and have you lived there for a long time?
- Your employment status, including the length of time you’ve been there.
- Employer contact information
- Gross monthly income
- Mortgage or rent amount
- Residential status
The information above is necessary; other sources of income, for example, are optional.
YAMAHA MOTOR FINANCE
Make Your Dream a Reality
Yamaha Motor Finance’s (YMF) goal is to assist you in obtaining the things you’ve always wanted to make your dream come true. Yamaha has been delivering innovative and entertaining leisure products for over 60 years.
Yamaha Motor Finance New Zealand Limited is an Australian-based wholly-owned subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Australia Pty Ltd.
Yamaha Motor Finance (YMF) was established to offer Yamaha customers custom-tailored financing alternatives for the company’s vast array of automobiles. As a result of this unique contact, YMF better understands motorcycles and marine items.
If you’re searching for a way to finance your new Yamaha-powered product, YMF can help.
You get the following benefits in addition to competitive rates:
- Fixed interest rate and repayments
- Flexible loan lengths of 2 to 5 years are available.
- Ability to finance accessories and approved insurances
The application process for a YMF loan is convenient and straightforward; you can apply in person at any Yamaha dealership nationwide or online at the YMF website.
The following things may be financed through any Yamaha dealer:
- Motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, and SSVs are all types of motorcycles.
- Outboard motors, boats, wave runners, and trailers are all available.
- RMAX Generators – Golf Carts
- Power Equipment
There’s one more incentive to choose Yamaha Motor Finance & Insurance’s services: you get to choose which one best suits your needs!
HOW DO I APPLY
To apply for a YMF Loan, go to your nearest Yamaha dealer, phone our Direct Sales Team at 0800 777 123, or use our online application.
Tips for completing this form:
1. Fields marked with an asterisk are needed; please include as much information as possible to support your application.
2. After you apply, you will receive an email confirming that the information you provided was received.
3. Once your application is complete, your local dealer will contact you. When you submit this pre-approved application, the data will be encrypted and securely delivered to your dealer.
4. Bring the following items with you to verify your loan application to assist speed up the process.
- Proof of identification – e.g., driver’s license
- Proof of income – e.g., current payslips
- Your banking details – for the direct debit payment
- Proof of address, such as a notice of rates, a bank statement, or a utility bill
- Credit requirements, fees, levies, and terms & restrictions apply. Yamaha Motor Finance New Zealand
- Limited offers to finance eligible candidates.
The consumer loan is designed for customers who want to buy personal, domestic, or home-use items. A consumer loan is a secured loan with a set interest rate.
Repayments can be made on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis.
- Build up equity in Asset
- Fixed repayments
- Ability to include accessories
- Finance bolt-ons
- Fixed interest rate
- Additional repayments flexibility
- Deposit optional
- Balloon payment option
- Secured Loans
Also Read: Collateral Loans: What Are They and How Do They Work?
Yamaha Credit Card
The Yamaha Credit Card is a revolving line of credit provided at participating Yamaha dealers to Yamaha customers.
While your application must be submitted in person, you can complete a pre-qualification form online. You may complete the application at the time of sale once you’ve decided on a Yamaha car.
The Yamaha Credit Card gets approved right away. Your transaction will be completed after you gain permission, and you will receive your credit card in the mail in 10 to 14 days. The Yamaha Credit Card may be used to purchase automobiles and accessories from any participating Yamaha dealer.
The Yamaha Credit Card is backed by WebBank, which also backs the AvantCard and Petal Visa credit cards.
Yamaha Account Payments
You may apply for the Yamaha Installment Program at participating dealers if you prefer a one-time loan over a revolving line of credit. Yamaha no longer uses a third-party bank to administer its installment accounts as of December 2019.
There are no distinctions between the Yamaha Credit Card and the Yamaha Installment Program regarding approval requirements or predicted interest rates.
Yamaha does provide an extra payment estimator tool to help consumers figure out their monthly installment loan installments.